Product Hub: Charles River’s Endosafe®-Nexus™
Alan Hoffmeister, Global Field Technical Manager for the Endotoxin and Microbial Detection Division, Charles River, discusses the Endosafe®-Nexus™…
Founded in 1947 in Boston, Massachusetts, Charles River is now one of the world’s most recognised drug research and development companies. The company has a number of endotoxin detection and microbial testing products on the market, including the portable handheld Endosafe®-PTS™ and the multi-cartridge Endosafe®-MCS™ and Charles River is now pioneering the Endosafe®-Nexus™, a fully-automated rapid LAL testing system.
This Product Hub is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Infographic: Solutions for your cleanroom facility
- Enhancing rapid microbiology methods: how AI is shaping microbiology
- Counterfeit classifications using Raman spectroscopy and visible near-infrared (VNIR) hyperspectral imaging
- Application note: Taxonomic traceability for bacterial and fungal entries in Accugenix® reference databases
- Application Notes Supplement 2021