Product hub: New MET ONE 3400+ air particle counter
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences has introduced the MET ONE 3400+ portable air particle counter to help GMP cleanroom users simplify their routine environmental monitoring and improve data integrity.
The new instrument enables users to import their Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) routine environmental monitoring maps and sampling conﬁgurations into the counter itself. This helps reduce human error, which can improve data integrity. All electronic records inside the MET ONE 3400+ are reviewed and approved—using electronic signatures—via a web browser, then exported via Ethernet. In addition, administrators can remotely manage SOP version control using a web browser.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Characterising insulin as a biopharmaceutical using Analytical Ultracentrifugation
- Product hub: New MET ONE 3400+ air particle counter
- Data sheet: Viral RNA extraction from saliva and swab samples
- Application note: Streamlined synthetic biology with acoustic liquid handling
- Application note: Automated ELISA solutions – workflow intelligence guide