Data sheet: Viral RNA extraction from saliva and swab samples
RNAdvance Viral Kits. High-quality RNA extraction from saliva or swab transport media. Automation ready. LoD demonstrated at 1 copy/μL.
The RNAdvance Viral kits are built on SPRI paramagnetic bead-based technology enabling purification of high-quality RNA from up to 200 μL of saliva or swab transport media.
The protocol can be performed in a single tube or 96-well format with the flexibility to automate on a variety of liquid handling platforms.
- Produces high-quality RNA compatible qRT-PCR and NGS
- Amenable to liquid handlers for high-throughput sample processing
- LoD demonstrated at 1 copy/μL
Related content from this organisation
- Direct quantitative analysis of biological particles using the Coulter Principle
- Product hub: Vi-CELL BLU cell viability/counting analyser
- Whitepaper: Characterising insulin as a biopharmaceutical using Analytical Ultracentrifugation
- Product hub: New MET ONE 3400+ air particle counter
- Data sheet: Viral RNA extraction from saliva and swab samples