Product Hub: Sievers Eclipse Bacterial Endotoxins Testing Platform
To fulfil the need for compliant, efficient endotoxin testing that the horseshoe crab population can sustain, SUEZ introduces the Sievers Eclipse Bacterial Endotoxins Testing (BET) Platform.
The Sievers Eclipse BET platform combines ground-breaking technology and ease-of-use to automate endotoxin assay setup without altering reaction biochemistry or compliance. Furthermore, it increases the speed and ease with which the assay can be started, reduces demand on Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) reagent and requires minimal training for analysts. The platform consists of a microplate, analyser and software designed to significantly streamline kinetic chromogenic assays for the detection of bacterial endotoxins. The heart of the Eclipse is the microplate – a precision‑crafted microfluidic liquid handling device that facilitates accurate and rapid dispersion of reagents and samples without the complexity of robotics and with drastically reduced use of LAL.
Related content from this organisation
- Brochure: Sievers Eclipse: Compliant, consistent, conscious bacterial endotoxin testing
- Application note: Ozonia Ozone Technology for ultrapure water disinfection
- Infographic: Benefits and applications of Ozone Technology
- Product Hub: Sievers Eclipse Bacterial Endotoxins Testing Platform
- Application note: Online cleaning validation for real-time equipment release using total organic carbon, inorganic carbon, and conductivity data