Product Hub: Introducing ENDOZYME® II GO, endotoxin testing made faster, easier and more consistent
The rapid ENDOZYME® II GO assay is the latest member of bioMérieux’s ENDONEXT™ range of endotoxin detection assays based on sustainable recombinant horseshoe crab Factor C (rFC). The new assay caters to two important needs: efficiency and consistency…
Conventional microplate-based bacterial endotoxin tests require time consuming preparation of endotoxin standard dilutions and internal controls. Extensive manual handling fosters substantial variability and invalid results. To address these points, a first-of-its-kind microplate, GOPLATE, has been developed, embedding the required Control Standard Endotoxin (CSE) and positive product controls (PPC) in dried format. Rendering the standard preparation step completely obsolete, the GOPLATE enables a significant reduction of handling time, greatly improved consistency and robust results. Importantly, it lowers the risk of invalid results and thereby minimizes the need for cost intensive test repetition.
The rest of this Product Hub is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Product Hub: Introducing ENDOZYME® II GO, endotoxin testing made faster, easier and more consistent
- bioMérieux launches ENDOZYME® II GO, an innovative test for the detection of endotoxins in pharmaceutical microbiology control
- Specificity in the recombinant factor C test for endotoxin
- Whitepaper: Sensitive and flexible bacterial endotoxin testing with the EndoZyme® II Recombinant Factor C Assay using the Synergy™ HTX Microplate Reader
- Microbiology In-Depth Focus 2017