Product Hub: High-throughput experimentation made easier with Katalyst D2D
Katalyst D2D is a new software application from ACD/Labs that makes the planning, execution and analysis of high-throughput, parallel experiments easier than ever before. Katalyst is a web-based digital environment that integrates with existing informatics systems, lab automation hardware, analytical instrumentation and automated execution systems for an efficient, streamlined workflow.
Designed to address the challenges still faced by scientists in high-throughput synthesis, Katalyst D2D helps ensure data integrity in high-throughput experimentation for reaction optimisation, process development, catalyst screening and scale-up.
Related content from this organisation
- Under the microscope: Mitigating risks in manufacturing processes
- Application note: A CMC Development Decision Support Tool for Batch Genealogy Management
- Whitepaper: An Update for Pharmaceutical Stress Testing Enabled by Modern Informatics Technologies
- Guide to Informatics & Data Integrity
- ACD/Labs: empowering data-driven decisions