Whitepaper: The Gap Between LIMS Capabilities and QC Microbiology Needs
LIMS requires a high degree of customization to meet QC Microbiology requirements. This means LIMS implementations often lock users into a functionality set that can’t accommodate technology advancements and regulatory changes without considerable investments, time, effort and money.
QC Microbiology is changing faster than ever before with new methodologies designed to accelerate detection of microbial contamination. Learn how the MODA™ Paperless QC Microbiology Solution outperforms LIMS in speed of deployment, scalability across an enterprise and lower overall cost of ownership.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: Customer Case Study: Adaptimmune Implementing a Paperless QC Micro Laboratory
- Whitepaper: The Gap Between LIMS Capabilities and QC Microbiology Needs
- Product hub: Capsugel® ZephyrTM – dry-powder inhalation capsule portfolio
- Whitepaper: Good as gold: Capsugel®, Vcaps® Plus capsules
- Formulation, Development & Delivery In-Depth Focus 2018