Whitepaper: The Gap Between LIMS Capabilities and QC Microbiology Needs
LIMS requires a high degree of customization to meet QC Microbiology requirements. This means LIMS implementations often lock users into a functionality set that can’t accommodate technology advancements and regulatory changes without considerable investments, time, effort and money.
QC Microbiology is changing faster than ever before with new methodologies designed to accelerate detection of microbial contamination. Learn how the MODA™ Paperless QC Microbiology Solution outperforms LIMS in speed of deployment, scalability across an enterprise and lower overall cost of ownership.
Related content from this organisation
- Moderna initiates Phase III trial of COVID-19 vaccine candidate
- Accelerated development of first-in-human (FIH) programmes. Lonza’s SimpliFiH® Solutions
- The opportunities for CDMOs in the pharmaceutical industry
- Germany to lead aseptic sampling market in Europe
- Collaboration to develop automated platform for environmental monitoring