Scientific poster: Common Laboratory Techniques in the Drug Discovery Workflow
A typical workflow of methods that are frequently carried out during drug discovery is depicted below. A brief description of each technique, important aspects to consider when choosing laboratory equipment and several publications on related topics are included.
Related content from this organisation
- Guide: Chromapedia Volume 1: Detection Methods
- Scientific poster: Time for science – Don’t let your time evaporate
- Scientific poster: Common Laboratory Techniques in the Drug Discovery Workflow
- Scientific poster: Chromatography essentials for performing perfect separations
- Booklet: How to reduce hazards in the chromatography lab