Infographic: Top tips for drug discovery and development
Ten major tips for optimising techniques used by pharmaceutical research labs in their work on discovery and development of novel compounds.
Laboratory techniques, such as extraction, purification and drying, are required to produce products of the superior quality that is characteristic of pharmaceutical applications. We’ve compiled essential tips for improving the different steps of the discovery and development process, so you can achieve high-quality final products at top speed and efficiency. Learn how to:
- Save time by using Soxhlet extraction
- Optimise your separations by combining chromatography techniques
- Ensure top quality with melting point determination
- Upscale efficiently by adapting accessories and equipment
- Retain compound properties by using spray drying as a pre-formulation step
Use our tips to optimise your workflows prior to committing to costly production.
Related content from this organisation
- Infographic: Top tips for drug discovery and development
- Guide: Chromapedia Volume 1: Detection Methods
- Scientific poster: Time for science – Don’t let your time evaporate
- Scientific poster: Common Laboratory Techniques in the Drug Discovery Workflow
- Scientific poster: Chromatography essentials for performing perfect separations