Article: Pharma Analysis & QC – Analytix Reporter special edition
Biologics continue to be a major modality in the pharmaceutical pipeline. New and unique LC-MS tools will become available for use from discovery through QC.
Some of the characterization of biologics being performed in the LC-MS lab include intact mass, glycan analysis, peptide mapping, impurity and degradant identity, as well as bioanalytical assays for DMPK purposes. Beyond the capabilities of the mass spectrometer, consumables suppliers are now introducing novel sample preparation tools together with isotopically labeled and certified reference standards for the biologics market.
Related content from this organisation
- Pursuing new paths in targeted protein degradation drug development
- Efficient shutdown recovery: leveraging RMM to unlock value and ensure environmental quality
- Improved outcome for prostate cancer patients in Phase III PROpel trial
- Testing non-inferiority for accuracy of quantitative microbiological methods
- QA/QC Microbiology/RMM In-Depth Focus 2022