Article: Pharma Analysis & QC – Analytix Reporter special edition
Biologics continue to be a major modality in the pharmaceutical pipeline. New and unique LC-MS tools will become available for use from discovery through QC.
Some of the characterization of biologics being performed in the LC-MS lab include intact mass, glycan analysis, peptide mapping, impurity and degradant identity, as well as bioanalytical assays for DMPK purposes. Beyond the capabilities of the mass spectrometer, consumables suppliers are now introducing novel sample preparation tools together with isotopically labeled and certified reference standards for the biologics market.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: Avoiding cross contaminations in cleanrooms
- Application note: Influence of environmental sample pre-storage
- Expert view: Sterility testing of challenging samples
- Under the microscope: Highly potent APIs and toxic payloads
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2020 with a special focus on Chromatography & Microbiology