Article: Pharma Analysis & QC – Analytix Reporter special edition
Biologics continue to be a major modality in the pharmaceutical pipeline. New and unique LC-MS tools will become available for use from discovery through QC.
Some of the characterization of biologics being performed in the LC-MS lab include intact mass, glycan analysis, peptide mapping, impurity and degradant identity, as well as bioanalytical assays for DMPK purposes. Beyond the capabilities of the mass spectrometer, consumables suppliers are now introducing novel sample preparation tools together with isotopically labeled and certified reference standards for the biologics market.
Related content from this organisation
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation
- Whitepaper: Progress in LC-MS-based metabolomics techniques
- Whitepaper: Neutralizers of disinfectants in culture media
- Web portal: Check your elemental impurity according to ICH Q3D guidelines
- Building the UK’s domestic pharma manufacturing capability