Article: Pharma Analysis & QC – Analytix Reporter special edition
Biologics continue to be a major modality in the pharmaceutical pipeline. New and unique LC-MS tools will become available for use from discovery through QC.
Some of the characterization of biologics being performed in the LC-MS lab include intact mass, glycan analysis, peptide mapping, impurity and degradant identity, as well as bioanalytical assays for DMPK purposes. Beyond the capabilities of the mass spectrometer, consumables suppliers are now introducing novel sample preparation tools together with isotopically labeled and certified reference standards for the biologics market.
Related content from this organisation
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?
- 2021 a pivotal year for personalised neoantigens, says GlobalData
- Collaboration to develop neurostimulator for inflammatory disease treatment
- Brochure: Welcome to bioprocessing – pathways for pioneers
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation