Article: Pharma Analysis & QC – Analytix Reporter special edition
Biologics continue to be a major modality in the pharmaceutical pipeline. New and unique LC-MS tools will become available for use from discovery through QC.
Some of the characterization of biologics being performed in the LC-MS lab include intact mass, glycan analysis, peptide mapping, impurity and degradant identity, as well as bioanalytical assays for DMPK purposes. Beyond the capabilities of the mass spectrometer, consumables suppliers are now introducing novel sample preparation tools together with isotopically labeled and certified reference standards for the biologics market.
Related content from this organisation
- $65 million expansion to HPAPI manufacturing facility
- Biopharma pledges to uphold scientific integrity in COVID-19 vaccine development
- MHRA issues positive opinion to avelumab for Early Access to Medicines Scheme
- Expert view: Our air samplers are designed to perfectly match customer needs
- Studies: Detection of endotoxin and non-endotoxin pyrogens by MAT