Whitepaper: SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and biosafety
Upholding biosafety standards in coronavirus vaccine development and manufacturing despite the acute worldwide need.
Patient safety comes first. This is particularly important for vaccines, which are also used on healthy individuals. On the basis of the regulatory framework, this article focuses on some of the main challenges in proving that a vaccine is both safe in principle and manufactured in a way that ensures patient safety. It also points to some general obstacles that stand in the way of vaccine development.
Related content from this organisation
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation
- Whitepaper: Progress in LC-MS-based metabolomics techniques
- Whitepaper: Neutralizers of disinfectants in culture media
- Web portal: Check your elemental impurity according to ICH Q3D guidelines
- Building the UK’s domestic pharma manufacturing capability