Brochure: Separate proteins, peptides and glycans faster
The BIOshell™ superficially porous particle (SPP) packed columns aid research to understand the subtleties of the molecule being developed.
BIOshell™ columns enable fast and high-resolution separations to resolve the many structural variants that exist in samples of large biomolecules. Applications include:
- Top-down analysis of intact proteins, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), and antibody-drug conjugates
- Bottom-up analysis (peptide mapping) of proteins for primary structure confirmation
- Middle-up analysis of mAb fragments (light and heavy chains)
- High resolution separation of released N- and O-linked glycans.
Related content from this organisation
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation
- Whitepaper: Progress in LC-MS-based metabolomics techniques
- Whitepaper: Neutralisers of disinfectants in culture media
- Web portal: Check your elemental impurity according to ICH Q3D guidelines
- Building the UK’s domestic pharma manufacturing capability