Brochure: Separate proteins, peptides and glycans faster
The BIOshell™ superficially porous particle (SPP) packed columns aid research to understand the subtleties of the molecule being developed.
BIOshell™ columns enable fast and high-resolution separations to resolve the many structural variants that exist in samples of large biomolecules. Applications include:
- Top-down analysis of intact proteins, monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), and antibody-drug conjugates
- Bottom-up analysis (peptide mapping) of proteins for primary structure confirmation
- Middle-up analysis of mAb fragments (light and heavy chains)
- High resolution separation of released N- and O-linked glycans.
Related content from this organisation
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?
- 2021 a pivotal year for personalised neoantigens, says GlobalData
- Collaboration to develop neurostimulator for inflammatory disease treatment
- Brochure: Welcome to bioprocessing – pathways for pioneers
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation