Catalogue: Standard cleanroom POD
Posted: 16 February 2021 | G-CON Manufacturing Europe Ltd | No comments yet
G-CON’s standard POD maximises efficiencies in production, qualification and cost and eliminates the complexity of cleanroom construction projects.
G-CON has developed a portfolio of six standard cleanroom PODs. These PODs are fully designed, allowing them to be mass-produced. Delivery time is as little as 3 months with the future goal of being able to maintain an inventory of ready to deliver PODs. Mass production of standard PODs will also lower costs. We believe cleanroom infrastructures have to become an off-the-shelf piece of equipment for the biopharma and pharmaceutical industry.
Related content from this organisation
- Video series: The champions of iCON: A collaborative discussion on global turnkey solutions (Part 2)
- Video series: The champions of iCON: A collaborative discussion on global turnkey solutions (Part 1)
- Application sheet: Mobile testing LabPODs
- Whitepaper: Transmissible disease defense unit
- Catalogue: Standard cleanroom POD
Biologics, Biopharmaceuticals, Biosimilars, Cleanrooms, Drug Delivery Systems, Formulation, Freeze Drying, Gene therapy, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Labelling, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Outsourcing, Packaging, QA/QC, Research & Development (R&D), Stem Cells, Vaccines