Interview: Current and future vaccine safety aspects
Key requirements to ensure patient safety in the present-day development and production of viral vaccines, and the challenges going forward.
COVID-19 has drawn attention to the patient safety aspects of developing and manufacturing viral vaccines. This interview gives insights into the issues and obstacles faced by pharmaceutical companies, the current regulatory framework, and what Merck is doing to prepare itself and its customers for the inevitable next outbreak requiring the speedy development of a vaccine as well as streamlined and fast, but also safe, manufacture.
Related content from this organisation
- Global bioreactor market to value over $16bn by 2027
- The big debate. Beyond the data and document distinction: how to transform life sciences experiences via improved information flow
- Brochure: Integrated bioprocessing
- Moving towards the digitalisation of your lab, with the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy® – this year, online
- Gilead and Merck to collaborate on long-acting HIV treatments