Whitepaper: Nondestructive moisture analysis of lyophilised product
Replacing traditional moisture analysis methods with a rapid, analytical and non-destructive method to improve the quality of freeze-dried product.
Residual product moisture content is a critical parameter when considering the stability of lyophilised pharmaceutical product. This is traditionally measured using Karl Fischer titration or thermo-gravimetric analysis (TGA) methods, which are destructive and labour and time intensive. This whitepaper describes headspace moisture analysis, during freeze drying cycle optimization, lyo chamber moisture distribution mapping, and 100 percent moisture inspection of commercial freeze-dried product.
Related content from this organisation
- Article: A holistic strategy to ensure CCI of sterile vials
- Whitepaper: Nondestructive moisture analysis of lyophilised product
- Case study: Oxygen monitoring during shelf life
- Application note: In-process monitoring of headspace oxygen levels
- A holistic strategy to ensure container closure integrity of sterile vials