Infographic: Solutions for your cleanroom facility
Posted: 6 January 2022 | Charles River | No comments yet
Our customised microbial solutions ensure your cleanroom is compliant and free of contamination to manufacture safe and effective products.
Regulators require manufacturers to maintain GMP compliance when producing products in a cleanroom facility. By partnering with us, you can ensure your cleanroom is compliant and free of contamination, enabling you to manufacture safe and effective products.
This infographic shows how we can support you through every step of validation, help you maintain a state-of-control and reduce risk with Accugenix® Microbial Identification, Celsis® Rapid Microbial Detection and Endosafe® Endotoxin Testing.
Related content from this organisation
- Video: Understanding current regulatory thinking on contamination control strategy
- Whitepaper: Futurising the QC lab with automated endotoxin testing
- Make confident operational decisions by understanding your microflora
- On-demand webinar: Effective contamination control strategy
- On-demand webinar: The advantages of cartridge technology
Biopharmaceuticals, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Manufacturing, QA/QC, Regulation & Legislation, Research & Development (R&D)