Article: Addressing the shortage of QPs in the pharma industry
How the pharma industry can tackle the shortage of QPs by Lynne Byers, Senior Director Pharma Consulting, NSF Health Sciences.
The role of the Qualified Person (QP) is central to the pharmaceutical industry. Yet, of the 60,000+ people currently working in the industry, there are only 350 QPs in the UK. This shortage of talent presents limitations on the industry’s ability to perform clinical trials of new medicines and on the routine supply of commercial products. NSF explores three ways the pharmaceutical industry can tackle this skill shortage.
Related content from this organisation
- Expert corner: Reframing human error for team success
- Article: Addressing the shortage of QPs in the pharma industry
- Whitepaper: Streamlining pharma operations in the wake of COVID-19
- On-demand webinar: An update on remote and virtual auditing
- Whitepaper: Effective and fast approval of incident investigation reports