Whitepaper: From the loading dock to quality stock
This whitepaper describes three scenarios that clearly demonstrate the value TruScan brings to pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities…
Pharmaceutical manufacturers face mounting pressure to increase productivity, maintain or increase quality control, and hold down costs. The Thermo Scientific TruScan, a handheld analyzer for non-contact identification of materials, enables manufacturers to meet these challenges by streamlining their identification processes.
To better understand the financial returns TruScan generates, Thermo Scientific collaborated with an independent research organization that specializes in ROI and cost-benefit analysis. This whitepaper describes three scenarios that clearly demonstrate the value TruScan brings to pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Technical note: System precision in HPLC analysis of APIs and impurities
- Event review: The Future of QA/QC for Complex Biologics
- Application note: Achieve complete lab access with extended reality LIMS software
- Application Notes Supplement 2021
- Many hands make light work: why the new Bespoke Gene Therapy Consortium is a godsend for ambitious biopharma teams