Whitepaper: From the loading dock to quality stock
This whitepaper describes three scenarios that clearly demonstrate the value TruScan brings to pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities…
Pharmaceutical manufacturers face mounting pressure to increase productivity, maintain or increase quality control, and hold down costs. The Thermo Scientific TruScan, a handheld analyzer for non-contact identification of materials, enables manufacturers to meet these challenges by streamlining their identification processes.
To better understand the financial returns TruScan generates, Thermo Scientific collaborated with an independent research organization that specializes in ROI and cost-benefit analysis. This whitepaper describes three scenarios that clearly demonstrate the value TruScan brings to pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Improve efficiency and return on investment by adopting molecular spectroscopy techniques in pharma manufacturing
- Microbial air sampler market to value $545mn by 2028
- Whitepaper: Drug repurposing trends and strategic approaches for shortening timelines
- Implementing the FAIR data principles is now a critical endeavour
- The role of digital transformation in achieving Pharma 4.0