Whitepaper: Advantages of Online 2D UPLC for MRM Quantification of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies in Serum
This application note demonstrates the development of a two-dimensional chromatographic assay for the quantification of trastuzumab, providing up to a three-fold increase in sensitivity compared to 1D LC/MRM.
LC/MS/MS provides unique advantages compared to other techniques used to study the pharmacokinetics of biotherapeutics. Waters offer best-in-class tools for biotherapeutics bioanalysis, including robust sample preparation protocols, the resolution and sensitivity of UPLC instrumentation and columns designed for protein separations, and high-sensitivity tandem quadrupole mass spectrometry.
This application note demonstrates the development of a two-dimensional chromatographic assay for the quantification of trastuzumab, providing up to a three-fold increase in sensitivity compared to 1D LC/MRM. Additionally, high pH/low pH RP/RP separations can significantly reduce analyte suppression.
This whitepaper is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Waters Corporation to invest $215 million in precision chemistry manufacturing in Massachusetts
- Waters technologies for food safety, food authenticity and biomedical research at ASMS 2018
- Waters new ACQUITY UPLC PLUS Series sets new performance benchmarks
- Waters New ACQUITY Arc Bio System brings advanced method transfer capabilities to routine bioseparations
- Waters BioResolve RP mAb Polyphenyl Columns, setting a new standard for reversed-phase separations of Monoclonal Antibodies and Antibody Drug Conjugates