Application note: Quantitative Analysis of Immunosuppressant Drugs in Serum Using a QSight 110 Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
This application note describes a sensitive, fast and accurate LC/MS/MS quantitation method utilising a QSight™ 110 Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer for the simultaneous analysis of the immunosuppressant drugs tacrolimus, sirolimus and cyclosporine A in serum, using everolimus as an internal standard…
Immunosuppressant drugs are used in allogeneic organ transplant patients to reduce the activity of the patient’s immune system and lower the risk of organ rejection.
It is important to monitor levels of immunosuppressant drugs to ensure the success of organ transplantation. By monitoring immunosuppressant levels in human blood for cyclosporine, tacrolimus and sirolimus, doctors can better ensure that each individual is receiving the right amount and formulation of drug needed to treat the particular case.
QSight 110 provides high levels of accuracy, linearity and robustness while providing the quantitative capability to measure immunosuppressant drugs with ease.
Related content from this organisation
- Application note: Quantitative Analysis of Immunosuppressant Drugs in Serum Using a QSight 110 Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- PerkinElmer Launches Avio® 500 ICP-OES
- Product hub: Introducing PerkinElmer’s LAMBDA 365 UV/Vis System
- Interview: PerkinElmer’s QSightTM LC/MS/MS
- Application note: Rapid identification of illicit drug substances using thermal desorption coupled with a portable toroidal trap GC/MS system