Application note: Quantitative Analysis of Immunosuppressant Drugs in Serum Using a QSight 110 Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
This application note describes a sensitive, fast and accurate LC/MS/MS quantitation method utilising a QSight™ 110 Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer for the simultaneous analysis of the immunosuppressant drugs tacrolimus, sirolimus and cyclosporine A in serum, using everolimus as an internal standard…
Immunosuppressant drugs are used in allogeneic organ transplant patients to reduce the activity of the patient’s immune system and lower the risk of organ rejection.
It is important to monitor levels of immunosuppressant drugs to ensure the success of organ transplantation. By monitoring immunosuppressant levels in human blood for cyclosporine, tacrolimus and sirolimus, doctors can better ensure that each individual is receiving the right amount and formulation of drug needed to treat the particular case.
QSight 110 provides high levels of accuracy, linearity and robustness while providing the quantitative capability to measure immunosuppressant drugs with ease.
This application note is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Take control of your impurities testing
- Expert view: Current trends in detection of falsified medicines
- Separations & Purifications In-Depth Focus 2018
- Application Note: Identification of counterfeit phosphodiesterase inhibitors using NIR spectroscopy and chemometrics
- Application note: Verification of pharmaceutical raw materials using the Spectrum Two N FT-NIR Spectrometer