Scientific Poster: Raman spectroscopy technologies enabling scalable process control in bioprocessing
Bioprocesses require automated process control to make quality products consistently and efficiently…
Process analytical technology (PAT) to monitor bioreactor parameters is the first step toward automated bioprocess control and QbD (bottom). Raman spectroscopy is well suited as a bioprocess PAT. This poster presents Raman PAT solutions that enable process control with demonstrated cross-scale and cross-platform transferability.
The rest of this Scientific Poster is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Expert View: Beyond API monitoring: in‑line Raman spectroscopy for bioprocess monitoring and control
- Application Note: Representative sampling of solids and turbid media in process raman spectroscopy
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2018
- Scientific Poster: Raman spectroscopy technologies enabling scalable process control in bioprocessing
- Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc. receives 2017 Aspen Award for the advancement of upstream bioprocessing