Scientific Poster: From Screening to Small Scale GMP Biomanufacturing: Exploring a simple, unified platform strategy for handling a range of cell culture needs
This poster discusses a process for a 12-week clone development process. The process starts in silico, and progresses through screening and clone selection in 96-deepwell plates up to five liter shaker flasks…
Machine learning and protein engineering make it fast and easy to generate large numbers of high expressing stable cell lines. Such cell lines are moving biomanufacturing from mega-scale towards smaller efficient processes. To select the best of many candidates, tools for clone screening, selection and scaling up have become more important than ever. The ready availability of high-expressing cell lines makes it possible to use incubation shakers instead of bioreactors for many bioproduction needs. Incubation shakers are already standard issue for cell line screening and development. They therefore provide a simple and easily validated path from clone screening all the way to cGMP manufacturing.
The rest of this Scientific Poster is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2018
- Scientific Poster: From Screening to Small Scale GMP Biomanufacturing: Exploring a simple, unified platform strategy for handling a range of cell culture needs
- Biopharma Processing & Development In-Depth Focus 2018
- The bioprocess platform software eve® is now compatible with Applikon and Sartorius bioreactors
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2017
Aseptic Processing, Biochemical Assays for Screening, Biopharmaceuticals, Bioprocessing, Bioproduction, Cell culture automation, Cleanrooms, Lab Equipment, Manufacturing, Microbial Biological Manufacturing, Microbiology, QA/QC, Research & Development (R&D), Screening, Technology