Product Hub: Multitron incubation shaker
The Multitron is the number-one choice for reliable, convenient cultivation of microorganisms and cell cultures. The incubation shaker guarantees homogeneous conditions and delivers reproducible results, leaving nothing to be desired regarding its features and capacity.
Intelligent use of space
Despite its modest footprint, a triple‑stacked Multitron can be used for over 60L of culture or, with its 3mm shaking throw option, conducting 23,000 experiments in parallel. Regardless of the required capacity, the top level of the Multitron is at a comfortable working height of 1.40m.
The perfect conditions for cultivation
Offering homogeneous conditions for reproducible results, the Multitron has been setting standards for temperature uniformity for decades. Thanks to its ingenious design, its precise CO2 control system is extremely efficient and humidification produces no condensation. The practical door mechanism and the quick, automated start-stop feature keep interruptions in the cultivation process to a minimum.
Related content from this organisation
- Product Hub: Multitron incubation shaker
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2018
- Scientific Poster: From Screening to Small Scale GMP Biomanufacturing: Exploring a simple, unified platform strategy for handling a range of cell culture needs
- Biopharma Processing & Development In-Depth Focus 2018
- The bioprocess platform software eve® is now compatible with Applikon and Sartorius bioreactors