Application Note: Simultaneous quantitation/profiling of cell culture medium components using LC-MS/MS
Multi-component methods for the detection of different compound classes, such as vitamins and amino acids, have been established and are widely used to analyse a broad range of samples.
However, there is a continuing demand to test for a larger number of compounds in shorter times and in single method. The development of a combined method for different compound classes can help to meet those new challenges. In this paper we present a fast, robust, and reliable method, which has been validated for the detection of 21 amino acids and 11 vitamins in the cell culture medium.
Related content from this organisation
- Application Note: Sensitive quantitation of the ADC ado-trastuzumab emtansine free cytotoxic drug DM1 in serum using MicroLC-MS
- Application Note: Highly selective bioanalytical quantitation method for analysis of R and S amlodipine enantiomers in human plasma using LC-MS/MS
- Application Note: Simultaneous quantitation/profiling of cell culture medium components using LC-MS/MS
- Application Note: Quantitation of intact therapeutic protein in plasma matrix by LC/MS
- Overcoming unusual challenges in the characterisation of a monoclonal antibodies by LC-MS from early to late stage of development