Application Note: Simultaneous quantitation/profiling of cell culture medium components using LC-MS/MS
Multi-component methods for the detection of different compound classes, such as vitamins and amino acids, have been established and are widely used to analyse a broad range of samples.
However, there is a continuing demand to test for a larger number of compounds in shorter times and in single method. The development of a combined method for different compound classes can help to meet those new challenges. In this paper we present a fast, robust, and reliable method, which has been validated for the detection of 21 amino acids and 11 vitamins in the cell culture medium.
Related content from this organisation
- Project worth £3.1mn to develop advanced controls for biopharma manufacturing
- Global mass spectrometry market to value $7.3 billion by 2028
- Expert view: The future of biologics quality – multiple attribute methodology
- Application note: New Peak Detection Using the SCIEX OS Software 1.5 MAM Workflow
- Application note: Rapid Analysis of Genotoxic Nitrosamines by HPLC-MS/MS