Application Note: Simultaneous quantitation/profiling of cell culture medium components using LC-MS/MS
Multi-component methods for the detection of different compound classes, such as vitamins and amino acids, have been established and are widely used to analyse a broad range of samples.
However, there is a continuing demand to test for a larger number of compounds in shorter times and in single method. The development of a combined method for different compound classes can help to meet those new challenges. In this paper we present a fast, robust, and reliable method, which has been validated for the detection of 21 amino acids and 11 vitamins in the cell culture medium.
The rest of this content is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Application Note: Highly selective bioanalytical quantitation method for analysis of R and S amlodipine enantiomers in human plasma using LC-MS/MS
- Application Note: Simultaneous quantitation/profiling of cell culture medium components using LC-MS/MS
- Application Note: Quantitation of intact therapeutic protein in plasma matrix by LC/MS
- Overcoming unusual challenges in the characterisation of a monoclonal antibodies by LC-MS from early to late stage of development
- SCIEX announces latest innovations for improving healthcare and well-being at ASMS