Application note: New Peak Detection Using the SCIEX OS Software 1.5 MAM Workflow
Liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (LC-MS) is a highly accurate and sensitive platform used in biopharmaceutical research and development.
It provides unparalleled insight into many aspects of biotherapeutics which can be difficult to determine using other assays. In recent years, an LC-MS peptide mapping based multiple attribute method (MAM) has been used for characterization and monitoring of biologic quality attributes (PQAs) throughout development and manufacturing laboratories.
The MAM workflow enhances efficiency by replacing many conventional assays with one single method, which is not only capable of monitoring many PQAs simultaneously, but also potential impurities.
Related content from this organisation
- Enhancing nitrosamines analysis: a focus on NDSRIs
- Project worth £3.1mn to develop advanced controls for biopharma manufacturing
- Global mass spectrometry market to value $7.3 billion by 2028
- Expert view: The future of biologics quality – multiple attribute methodology
- Application note: New Peak Detection Using the SCIEX OS Software 1.5 MAM Workflow