Whitepaper: Cubis® II Pharma Compliant by Design
Sartorius’ Cubis® II balance series offers customisable modularity to ensure compliance with FDA directive 21 CFR Part II and EU Annex 11. This whitepaper outlines details of the technical solutions that will enable companies to achieve full compliance.
The Cubis® II balance series was designed for customisable modularity, which means the user can choose from many hardware and software options for thousands of different configurations. Choose from among 45 weighing modules, seven draft shields, two display and control units, and five software packages, including more than 60 software apps.
Related content from this organisation
- Data integrity and digital workflow guidance in a contemporary pharma lab
- Sartorius closes acquisition of selected assets of Danaher Life Sciences
- Active air sampler market to value $130.7 million by 2026
- Low costs of dispersible products to drive single-use bioprocessing market
- Intellectual property, divestments, fragmentation and the future: M&A in life sciences