Whitepaper: VIVAPUR® MCG – a powerful stabiliser for nasal sprays
JRS Pharma present VIVAPUR MCG and outline the benefits of its formulation for application in nasal sprays.
Dispersible cellulose is a multifunctional and commonly used stabiliser for nasal sprays containing APIs such as Fluticasone, Budesonide, Beclometasone, Triamcinolone Acetonide or Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride.
The gel network keeps drug particles suspended in the main reservoir of the delivery device. During pumping, the gel becomes fluid in the delivery device and enables an eased spraying and efficient and standardised atomisation.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: The effect of humidity on tablet surfaces containing different types of superdisintegrants
- Whitepaper: Matrix effects on the performance of disintegrants
- Video: PROSOLV® EASYtab SP: The all-in-one product for higher productivity
- Video: JRS Pharma – The global MCC manufacturing network
- Comparative evaluation of pharmaceutical powder flow using different analytical methodologies