Whitepaper: Achieving & maintaining ISO 17025:2017 accreditation with LIMS support
ISO/IEC 17025:2017, general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, is the international reference for laboratories carrying out calibration and testing activities around the world.
Accreditation is critical for business and helps to avoid fines and penalties, damage to brand reputation and legal settlements. Any organization that performs sampling, testing or calibration and wants reliable results.
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: LIMS DIY: Is a Home-Grown or a Purchased LIMS Right For Your Laboratory?
- Whitepaper: Choosing a LIMS or SAP for your laboratory
- Whitepaper: Achieving & maintaining ISO 17025:2017 accreditation with LIMS support
- Whitepaper: Digital transformation in QA/QC labs
- The role of an integrated LIMS solution on supporting data integrity in current cGMP environments