Whitepaper: Digital transformation in QA/QC labs
With international regulatory agencies calling for pharma companies to properly manage data integrity issues to ensure GMP compliance, Abbott Informatics demonstrates how their STARLIMS solutions can provide support for numerous systems.
Within the last 15 years the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) have asked the pharmaceutical industry to look afresh at its development and manufacturing processes, to establish foundations for a seamless, end-to-end quality-by-design (QbD) approach to the pharmaceutical product lifecycle. Embodied in FDA’s 2004 report, “Pharmaceutical cGMPs for the 21st Century – a risk-based approach,” QbD is a concept that, as EMA states, “aims to ensure the quality of medicines by employing statistical, analytical and risk-management methodology in the design, development and manufacturing of medicines.”
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: LIMS DIY: Is a Home-Grown or a Purchased LIMS Right For Your Laboratory?
- Whitepaper: Choosing a LIMS or SAP for your laboratory
- Whitepaper: Achieving & maintaining ISO 17025:2017 accreditation with LIMS support
- Whitepaper: Digital transformation in QA/QC labs
- The role of an integrated LIMS solution on supporting data integrity in current cGMP environments