Whitepaper: Choosing a LIMS or SAP for your laboratory
Would a LIMS or SAP better meet the needs of your company? That is the eternal debate for organizations who are thinking about upgrading their laboratory tracking software to a professional management system – analogous to the Mac vs PC conundrum on an industrial scale.
SAP is a system which has been around since the 70’s and continuously being developed for sales and finance information management. Alternatively, there are a variety of LIMS, which integrate laboratory processes for efficient tracking of samples and tests. So, which one is better for your laboratory testing organization?
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Choosing a LIMS or SAP for your laboratory
- Whitepaper: Achieving & maintaining ISO 17025:2017 accreditation with LIMS support
- Whitepaper: Digital transformation in QA/QC labs
- The role of an integrated LIMS solution on supporting data integrity in current cGMP environments
- Application Note: Quality manufacturing solution – interfacing with third-party systems