Application note: APSS-2000 – Automated Parenteral Sampling System
The APSS-2000 syringe sampling system sizes and counts suspended particulate matter in a wide range of liquids and meets or exceeds all current USP, EP, and JP requirements.
Recipe functions allow the APSS-2000 to adapt to future regulatory changes. The APSS-2000 system consists of an SLS-2000 syringe sampler, a LiQuilaz® II E Series light obscuration spectrometer, and SamplerSight-Pharma software, allowing reports to meet 21 CFR 11 “Electronic Records and Signatures” rulings.
Related content from this organisation
- Active air sampler market to value $130.7 million by 2026
- On-demand webinar: Understanding and Applying USP 797
- On-demand webinar: Increasing Productivity by Leveraging Single Use Technology
- On-demand webinar: Leveraging Data Management for Root Cause Identification in Critical Environments
- On-demand webinar: Complying with USP 729, 788-1788 Regulatory Requirements