Application note: BioCapt® Single-Use – Microbial Impactor
The BioCapt® Single-Use Microbial Impactor is a lightweight, integrated air sampler designed to be used with both portable and remote monitoring systems in remote sampling settings.
The impactor eliminates the risk of false positive results and final product contamination from microbial sampling interactions, while decreasing the cost of investigations. The single use sampling head enables manufacturers to monitor their full process, eliminating the risk of non-conclusive results by settle plates. The innovative design is a combination of media plate and sampling head into a single unit. This unique solution eliminates the handling risk, costs, and complications related to autoclaving and stainless steel head disinfection.
Related content from this organisation
- Active air sampler market to value $130.7 million by 2026
- On-demand webinar: Understanding and Applying USP 797
- On-demand webinar: Increasing Productivity by Leveraging Single Use Technology
- On-demand webinar: Leveraging Data Management for Root Cause Identification in Critical Environments
- On-demand webinar: Complying with USP 729, 788-1788 Regulatory Requirements