Whitepaper: USP <797> Revisions and Impact
The United States Pharmacopeia (USP) is a scientific non-profit organization that sets standards used worldwide for the identity, quality, purity and strength of medicines, food ingredients and dietary supplements.
The organization’s mission is to improve global health through public standards and related programs that help ensure that quality, safety, and benefit of medicines and foods. With the advancement of technologies and medicine, new standards are created to ensure the health and wellbeing of the public.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: Understanding and Applying USP 797
- On-demand webinar: Increasing Productivity by Leveraging Single Use Technology
- On-demand webinar: Leveraging Data Management for Root Cause Identification in Critical Environments
- On-demand webinar: Complying with USP 729, 788-1788 Regulatory Requirements
- On-demand webinar: From Paper to Paperless – Tackling the 21CFR11 Challenge