Application note: MiniCapt® – Mobile Microbial Air Sampler
The MiniCapt Mobile Microbial Air Sampler allows the user to perform viable air sampling in cleanroom environments for classification and monitoring purposes.
Available in 3 different flowrate models, the MiniCapt Mobile Microbial Air Sampler is designed for any cleanroom, including critical environments such as ISO Class 5 and GMP Grade A.
This top tier instrument incorporates modern data management capabilities and an easy, interactive touchscreen interface. Installed with the latest DataAnalyst software, users can create trends based on final microbial counts, and be fully compliant with the ISO 14698 standard. Data is secure with uneditable file exports. Connecting to several accessories is easy, and cleanroom contamination is avoided with built-in HEPA filtration.
Related content from this organisation
- On-demand webinar: Understanding and Applying USP 797
- On-demand webinar: Increasing Productivity by Leveraging Single Use Technology
- On-demand webinar: Leveraging Data Management for Root Cause Identification in Critical Environments
- On-demand webinar: Complying with USP 729, 788-1788 Regulatory Requirements
- On-demand webinar: From Paper to Paperless – Tackling the 21CFR11 Challenge