Issue #1 2017 – Digital version
Posted: 22 February 2017 | European Pharmaceutical Review | 3 comments
Read the free-to-view digital version of the latest issue of European Pharmaceutical Review…
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: The British Pharmacopoeia – in 2017 and beyond
James Pound, British Pharmacopoeia
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Formulation Development & Drug Delivery In-Depth Focus
- PAT SERIES: Quality by Design for generic products: opportunities and challenges
Part 2: Process monitoring and control
Patrick Crowley, Callum Consultancy and Sean McCrossen, IEXA100 Consulting
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: NIR
- LAW & ETHICS: Drawing the boundaries of data disclosure in clinical trials
Maria Isabel Manley and Grant Strachan, Bristows LLP
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Biopharmaceutical Development & Processing
- GUIDE TO QA/QC Instrumentation
The digital version of Issue #1 2017 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
very usefull magazine
I envisioned the digital version would allow me to download the issue to PC so I could read without getting online. Is that the case?
Many thanks for all the opprtunities.