Formulation Development & Delivery In-Depth Focus
Posted: 29 June 2017 | European Pharmaceutical Review | No comments yet
In this Formulation Development & Delivery In-Depth Focus: A report on the use of freeze-drying to develop orally disintegrating tablets; a review of mucosal drug delivery; an interview on drug delivery through the skin; and a profile of three analytical technologies used to develop drug delivery systems…
- Freeze-dried formulations: a new perspective on reformulating naloxone
Patrick Courtney, tec-connection; Abdulmalik Alqurshi, Taibah University; Ben Forbes and Paul G. Royall, King’s College London; John Strang, National Addiction Centre
- Mucosal delivery – is this the next level in drug delivery?
Flavia Laffleur, University of Innsbruck and Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Drug delivery through the skin: an interview
Shashank Jain, G&W Laboratories
- Analytical techniques for faster development of drug delivery systems
Pauline Carnell-Morris, Mike Kaszuba and Mark Pothecary, Malvern Instruments
More information about our sponsor Capsugel
This Formulation Development & Delivery In-Depth Focus is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Click here to Subscribe today Login here
Capsugel, King's College London, National Addiction Centre, Taibah University, tec-connection
Abdulmalik Alqurshi, Ben Forbes, John Strang, Patrick Courtney, Paul G. Royall