Issue #6 2017 – Digital Version
This issue celebrates European Pharmaceutical Review’s 21st birthday through 21 interviews with leading lights from across the pharmaceutical industry…
- FOREWORD: Objectionable organisms in non-sterile medicinal products
Dave Elder, David P Elder Consultancy
- REGULATORY INSIGHT: Obstacles to success for biosimilars in the US market
Sarfaraz K Niazi, Karyo Biologics
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Raman
- MICROBIOLOGY: A comprehensive review of the revised European Pharmacopoeia Chapter 5.1.6 (part two)
Michael J Miller, Microbiology Consultants and rapidmicromethods.com
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Formulation, Development & Delivery
- PROCESS ANALYTICAL TECHNOLOGY: What do we need from PAT?
Darren Whitaker and Chris Edlin, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology Centre
- IN-DEPTH FOCUS: Biopharmaceutical Development & Processing
- PARTICLE SIZING: The importance of particle size analysis
Dave Elder, David P Elder Consultancy; Stephen Tindal, Peter Nelson and Gene Pacowski, Catalent Pharma Solutions
- 21st ANNIVERSARY SUPPLEMENT: 21 interviews with key opinion leaders to celebrate 21 years of European Pharmaceutical Review
The digital issue of Issue #6 2017 is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!