Product Hub: PerkinElmer’s NexION® 2000 ICP-MS
The NexION® 2000 ICP-MS is designed to handle any sample matrix, address any interference, and detect any particle size.
Industry-leading versatility for trace elemental analyses
The system delivers enhanced matrix tolerance and low maintenance, which compresses workflows like never before, making small and high-throughput contract labs more productive in the process. A dynamic range from ppq to percent levels and a choice of modes and gases make it possible to analyse even the most difficult samples. And it comes preloaded with powerful methods that make it easy to set up and go.
This Product Hub is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Compliance with data integrity and computerised system validations
- Take control of your impurities testing
- Expert view: Current trends in detection of falsified medicines
- Separations & Purifications In-Depth Focus 2018
- Application Note: Identification of counterfeit phosphodiesterase inhibitors using NIR spectroscopy and chemometrics