Interview: Why is Data Integrity at the heart of the industry
A Drug’s safety requirements extend beyond clinical trials and must be upheld through a rigorous QC testing program. As the foundation for cGMP compliance, data is an essential component of an organisation’s quality system. Dr. Ulrich Herber, Senior Global Product Specialist Manager at Charles River Microbial Solutions exchanges with us on the challenges to securely collect, manage, and maintain data that is accurate and valid.
This product hub is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Quality control solutions that fuel confident decisions
- Guide to Outsourcing
- Expert View: Annex 1 updates: The impact of microbial ID strategy on cleanroom qualifications for pharma manufacturers
- Expert View: Data integrity in the QC micro laboratory
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2019 featuring Environmental Monitoring