Product Hub: Creating centralised control for a decentralised approach
Maintaining the long-term safety of a manufacturing environment while meeting the demands of compliance is a microbial quality control manager’s top priority…
The need to investigate out-of-specification (OOS) results continues to be one of the most commonly observed current good manufacturing practice (cGMP) issues during quality control laboratory inspections. Having access to accurate, relevant and reliable data is therefore essential to support confident decisions on product quality. Moreover, current FDA warning letters and new global guidance documents outline the increasing requirements regarding data integrity, alerting many organisations to existing deficiencies in their data and reporting. Charles River Cortex™ enables users to effortlessly improve their compliance status. With the growing volume of quantitative Limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL) tests being performed today, electronic data generation is now an expectation, rather than the exception. It can be challenging to securely manage data and maintain oversight of multiple systems distributed throughout a facility, but advances in technology have made it possible to do just that.
The rest of this product hub is restricted - login or subscribe free to access
Thank you for visiting our website. To access this content in full you'll need to login. It's completely free to subscribe, and in less than a minute you can continue reading. If you've already subscribed, great - just login.
Why subscribe? Join our growing community of thousands of industry professionals and gain access to:
- bi-monthly issues in print and/or digital format
- case studies, whitepapers, webinars and industry-leading content
- breaking news and features
- our extensive online archive of thousands of articles and years of past issues
- ...And it's all free!
Related content from this organisation
- Quality control solutions that fuel confident decisions
- Guide to Outsourcing
- Expert View: Annex 1 updates: The impact of microbial ID strategy on cleanroom qualifications for pharma manufacturers
- Expert View: Data integrity in the QC micro laboratory
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2019 featuring Environmental Monitoring