bioMérieux are making endotoxin testing faster, easier and ecologically friendly
Karolina Heed from the endotoxin unit Hyglos at bioMérieux introducing rapid ENDOZYME® II GO, the latest member of bioMérieux’s ENDONEXT™️ range of endotoxin detection assays based on sustainable recombinant horseshoe crab Factor C (rFC).
bioMérieux Industry’ s mission is to help ensure consumer, patient and animal health through innovative microbiology control solutions. World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics, bioMérieux has been providing diagnostic solutions for 50 years, and is now operating in more than 150 countries through 41 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors.
Click here to find out more.
Video taken at PharmaLab, November 2018.
If you would like to be contacted by bioMérieux, please complete the form below:
Related content from this organisation
- Article: Survey of the status of rFC and LAL equivalence determination
- Whitepaper: Recombinant factor C: new Ph. Eur. Chapter 2.6.32
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2020
- Expert view: The right endotoxin detection solution for you – bioMérieux’s complete portfolio of rFC endotoxin assays
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2020