Thermo Scientific TruScan RM with TruTools onboard chemometrics
TruScan RM with TruTools extends raw material identification to complex analysis problems such as quantification of components and final product identification.
Thermo Scientific’s TruScan RM handheld Raman analyser with TruTools onboard chemometrics software. TruScan RM with TruTools extends raw material identification to complex analysis problems such as quantification of components and final product identification. TruTools provides a platform to implement customised chemometric models including PCA and PLSDA on the TruScan RM.
Click here to learn more about Thermo Scientific’s TruScan RM.
Video taken at SCIX, October 2018.
If you would like to be contacted by Thermo Scientific, please complete the form below:
Related content from this organisation
- Scientific poster: Advantage of antibody based selectivity in the purification of biologics
- Scientific Poster & Whitepaper Gallery 2019
- New-generation benchtop mass spectrometer advances quantitative proteomics and translational research
- Reducing analysis time with the Thermo Scientific Nicolet Summit FTIR Spectrometer
- Application Note: Verification of three different Opadry whites using a handheld Raman analyser