Solution stable trypsin at HPLC 2018
Technical Marketing manager Julia Kleven discusses solution stable trypsin, or SOLu-Trypsin at the MilliporeSigma booth at HPLC Conference in Washington D.C.
SOLu-Trypsin is an Advanced Proteomics Grade enzyme that is solution stable for mass spectrometry, launched in the market in 2017, it can be ordered here (product number EMS0004).
Video taken at HPLC, July 2018.
If you would like to be contacted by Merck, please complete the form below:
Related content from this organisation
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2020 with a special focus on Chromatography & Microbiology
- Challenges in today’s pharmaceutical formulation
- European Pharmaceutical Review Issue 1 2020
- Application Notes & Whitepapers 2019
- QA/QC & Analytical Techniques In-Depth Focus 2019 featuring Microbiology and Chromatography