Whitepaper: GMP Cleanroom Environmental Monitoring
This whitepaper from Beckman Coulter explores GMP cleanroom routine environmental monitoring and data integrity.
Routine Environmental Monitoring in GMP cleanrooms is a manual process and can be complex, involving thousands of sample data points per month, manual data transcription and all too frequently data gaps and integrity challenges. This paper shows how the new MET ONE 3400+ non-viable air particle counter from Beckman Coulter Life Sciences can be automated to help manage these challenges.
Related content from this organisation
- Direct quantitative analysis of biological particles using the Coulter Principle
- Product hub: Vi-CELL BLU cell viability/counting analyser
- Whitepaper: Characterising insulin as a biopharmaceutical using Analytical Ultracentrifugation
- Product hub: New MET ONE 3400+ air particle counter
- Data sheet: Viral RNA extraction from saliva and swab samples