Whitepaper: GMP Cleanrooms Classification
This whitepaper from Beckman Coulter discusses GMP Cleanrooms Classification and Routine Environmental Monitoring.
The various GMP guidelines and International ISO standards around GMP cleanrooms are complex and often appear to give conflicting advice, leading to confusion and sometimes incorrect interpretation.
This paper discusses the differences between GMP Cleanroom Classification and Routine
Environmental Monitoring and explains how Beckman Coulter can help.
Related content from this organisation
- Direct quantitative analysis of biological particles using the Coulter Principle
- Product hub: Vi-CELL BLU cell viability/counting analyser
- Whitepaper: Characterising insulin as a biopharmaceutical using Analytical Ultracentrifugation
- Product hub: New MET ONE 3400+ air particle counter
- Data sheet: Viral RNA extraction from saliva and swab samples