Brochure: GMP Manufacturing
Quality control testing instrumentation solutions for GMP manufacturing. From raw materials QC through production QC and final product QC.
Purified Water is used to produce nonparenteral preparations and other pharma applications, including tests/assays for which water is indicated.
SOP parameters can be pre-programmed into the instrument and automated for testing to meet EP 2.2.44 Total Organic Carbon, USP<645> Water Conductivity, USP <643> Total Organic Carbon Analysis, and International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Q2 standards.
Related content from this organisation
- Product hub: Vi-CELL BLU cell viability/counting analyser
- Whitepaper: Characterising insulin as a biopharmaceutical using Analytical Ultracentrifugation
- Product hub: New MET ONE 3400+ air particle counter
- Data sheet: Viral RNA extraction from saliva and swab samples
- Application note: Streamlined synthetic biology with acoustic liquid handling