Application note: LC-MS/MS method to analyse 20 amino acids
This application note outlines an LC-MS/MS method for analysing all 20 amino acids, without derivatisation, utilising the Supel™ Carbon LC column.
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and peptides in biological systems. The wide ranging polarities spanning across all 20 amino acids makes the analysis challenging. Past methods that relied on derivatisation can lead to further complexity due to the presence of derivatised/underivatised amino acids and interferences from the derivatising reagent itself. This application outlines an LC-MS/ MS method for analysing all 20 amino acids, without derivatisation, utilising the Supel™ Carbon LC column.
Related content from this organisation
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?
- 2021 a pivotal year for personalised neoantigens, says GlobalData
- Collaboration to develop neurostimulator for inflammatory disease treatment
- Brochure: Welcome to bioprocessing – pathways for pioneers
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation