Application note: LC-MS/MS method to analyse 20 amino acids
This application note outlines an LC-MS/MS method for analysing all 20 amino acids, without derivatisation, utilising the Supel™ Carbon LC column.
Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins and peptides in biological systems. The wide ranging polarities spanning across all 20 amino acids makes the analysis challenging. Past methods that relied on derivatisation can lead to further complexity due to the presence of derivatised/underivatised amino acids and interferences from the derivatising reagent itself. This application outlines an LC-MS/ MS method for analysing all 20 amino acids, without derivatisation, utilising the Supel™ Carbon LC column.
Related content from this organisation
- Pursuing new paths in targeted protein degradation drug development
- Efficient shutdown recovery: leveraging RMM to unlock value and ensure environmental quality
- Improved outcome for prostate cancer patients in Phase III PROpel trial
- Testing non-inferiority for accuracy of quantitative microbiological methods
- QA/QC Microbiology/RMM In-Depth Focus 2022