Application note: Improved RP-HPLC to analyse intact mAb’s
A fast, high-resolution, and reproducible reverse phase HPLC method using the BIOshell™ A400 Protein C4 column to analyse the intact mAb Trastuzumab.
This application note demonstrates that the BIOshell™ A400 Protein C4 column, based on a wide-pore (400 Å) Fused-Core® particle design, is ideally suited for separating the intact therapeutic monoclonal antibody (mAb) Trastuzumab. The retention time, area precision, quantification, and robustness make this RP-HPLC method ideal for biopharma QC. The method can also be used to monitor degraded product created by heat stress, making it suitable for stability studies.
Related content from this organisation
- Global bioreactor market to value over $16bn by 2027
- The big debate. Beyond the data and document distinction: how to transform life sciences experiences via improved information flow
- Brochure: Integrated bioprocessing
- Moving towards the digitalisation of your lab, with the 8th edition of the Paperless Lab Academy® – this year, online
- Gilead and Merck to collaborate on long-acting HIV treatments