Application note: Improved RP-HPLC to analyse intact mAb’s
A fast, high-resolution, and reproducible reverse phase HPLC method using the BIOshell™ A400 Protein C4 column to analyse the intact mAb Trastuzumab.
This application note demonstrates that the BIOshell™ A400 Protein C4 column, based on a wide-pore (400 Å) Fused-Core® particle design, is ideally suited for separating the intact therapeutic monoclonal antibody (mAb) Trastuzumab. The retention time, area precision, quantification, and robustness make this RP-HPLC method ideal for biopharma QC. The method can also be used to monitor degraded product created by heat stress, making it suitable for stability studies.
Related content from this organisation
- Microbial air sampler market to value $545mn by 2028
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?
- 2021 a pivotal year for personalised neoantigens, says GlobalData
- Strengthening the pharma industry’s cyber security defence
- Collaboration to develop neurostimulator for inflammatory disease treatment