Whitepaper: Progress in LC-MS-based metabolomics techniques
Get updated on recent advances in metabolomics analysis by mass spectrometry (MS) with this introduction to approaches and technologies.
Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC–MS) is a key analytical chemistry technique in metabolomics, the study of the small molecule metabolites that reflect the complex network of biochemical reactions in a tissue, organ or the entire organism. This article presents an update of recent and current advances made in LC-MS-based metabolomics, outlining the strengths and weaknesses of approaches and technologies.
Related content from this organisation
- Brochure: Welcome to bioprocessing – pathways for pioneers
- Short talk: How EN 17141 impacts active air sampler validation
- Whitepaper: Progress in LC-MS-based metabolomics techniques
- Whitepaper: Neutralisers of disinfectants in culture media
- Web portal: Check your elemental impurity according to ICH Q3D guidelines