Whitepaper: Progress in LC-MS-based metabolomics techniques
Get updated on recent advances in metabolomics analysis by mass spectrometry (MS) with this introduction to approaches and technologies.
Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC–MS) is a key analytical chemistry technique in metabolomics, the study of the small molecule metabolites that reflect the complex network of biochemical reactions in a tissue, organ or the entire organism. This article presents an update of recent and current advances made in LC-MS-based metabolomics, outlining the strengths and weaknesses of approaches and technologies.
Related content from this organisation
- 3D printing – current pharmaceutical applications and future directions
- Vaxneuvance™ meets immunogenicity and safety endpoints in Phase III trial
- QA/QC & Environmental Monitoring In-Depth Focus 2021
- Microbial air sampler market to value $545mn by 2028
- Has the threat of waiving COVID-19 vaccine intellectual property rights had its desired effect?