Whitepaper: Optimising omni-channel intake in pharmacovigilance
Posted: 11 March 2022 | TCS ADD | No comments yet
Know how a cognitive technology approach optimises PV and product quality intake operations to collect AEs and PQCs with focus on patient safety.
The adoption and shift from traditional PV intake to a next-generation, automated and intelligent model presents technical challenges and organisational changes for the Life Sciences Industry.
Our whitepaper aims to provide a blueprint to demonstrate how advanced digital technologies can optimise the PV and product quality intake operations to efficiently collect AEs and PQCs from multiple channels and sources irrespective of volume.
Dr. Alejandra Guerchicoff, TCS
Arpita Bhowmick, Moderna
Related content from this organisation
- Whitepaper: Rapid adoption of medication adherence and smart packages – key factors driving interest and consideration
- Whitepaper: A beginner’s guide to AI driven pharmacovigilance platform
- Whitepaper: A hybrid approach towards signal management in PV
- Whitepaper: Optimising omni-channel intake in pharmacovigilance
- Whitepaper: The new age digital contract research organisations
Artificial Intelligence, Biopharmaceuticals, QA/QC, Research & Development (R&D), Vaccines